13,979 members found.
I have tested COVID positive.
Whilst I am doing fine, I am taking appropriate medical advice and hope to recover soon. I shall be undertaking my duties via video-conference.
I request those who have come in contact with me recently to be observant and self-isolate.?
- 'Foreign Events Won't Get You Investors': Priyanka Gandhi Pokes Fun at 'Howdy Modi' Event
- All's Not Well in MP Saffron Camp? Former CM & BJP Chief Call Separate Anti-Govt Stirs over Flood Relief
- Impressed by KCR's Welfare Schemes, Five Maharashtra Villages Seek Merger with Telangana
- As Blame Game Intensifies over Ex-Andhra Speaker's Death, Team Jagan Says Naidu Drove Rao to Suicide
- Amit Shah Raises Questions over Multi-party Democracy, Says People Doubted it Before 2014
- Farooq Abdullah's Detention Under PSA Yet Another Assault on Democracy, Says National Conference
- Posturing or Pondering? BJP, Shiv Sena’s Mixed Signals to Cadre Keep Alliance Pot Boiling in Maharashtra
Mumbai and its suburbs received one of the
most intense showers of this monsoon season in the last 24 hours, more rainfall is likely on
All measures are being taken to extinguish the fire at #SerumInstituteofIndia, Pune with the city & district administration diligently working on it. Took updates from the Pune Commissioner & ordered a detailed probe into the incident.
Today Hon. Finance Minister will place the #Budget. We the people of India while expecting plan for revival of economy, further expect to resolve #Farmers' issue first.
Then Unemployment,Revival of all PSUs & MSMEs not by SELLING but by STRENGTHENING them